- This event has passed.
May 9 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 12:00 pm on Thursday, repeating until May 23, 2019
Cooking Matters® for Families.
In this class
- Parents and kids cook together (one adult and one child ages 6+)
- Chef demonstrates recipes
- Sample what is prepared
- Healthy food tips for you and your family
- Advice on making healthy choices on a limited budget
- Take home groceries each week to practice for your family!
- Classes are provided at no cost
- Please plan to attend all six weeks
- Prizes on graduation day for attending all six weeks
For more details and to register for class, Contact VEAP at 952.388.6405 or NEAT@veap.org