Access the support you need during the COVID-19 pandemic. Below are resources vetted by VEAP’s Social Services team.
• Kennedy High School 9701 Nicollet Ave.
• Valley View Middle School 8900 Portland Ave.
Note: Grab and go meals will not be available during spring break, March 23-27.
Students will receive lunch for that day and breakfast for the following day. Proof of residency is required (school ID, utility bill, or Infinite Campus mobile profile).
“During these uncertain times, the state’s largest hotel company, is opening our doors to the local communities providing hotel rooms at cost as a service to our friends and neighbors in MN. This service specifically meant to assist in limiting the potential spread of Covid-19 by providing community members with separate accommodations from a family member who is self-quarantining. Additionally, we are extending our services to help our friends in the trucking industry. We are offered free parking, a place to shower, and hot coffee.”
Locations: • Hilton Garden Inn- Shoreview
• Courtyard by Marriott- Roseville
• Home 2 Suites- Roseville
• Hampton Inn- Roseville
• Residence Inn- Arbor Lakes, Maple Grove
• SpringHill Suites- Arbor Lakes, Maple Grove
• Holiday Inn Express- Golden Valley
• Staybridge Suites- Bloomington West
• Hilton Garden Inn- Bloomington West
• Hilton Garden Inn- Eagan
Step by step guide with screenshots on how to apply: https://www.uimn.org/assets/application-step-by-step-instructions_tcm1068-425435.pdf
· File online for free: If you would like to file online now, click here for free filing options.
· Watch out for scams: Please be vigilant about calls, emails, and texts. Learn more from the FTC.