Stretch your food budget and learn how to prepare simple, nutritious meals for your family! VEAP offers hands-on cooking courses in our on-site, professional kitchen. Attendance is free, but advance registration is required. Participants get to taste food samples and receive easy, delicious recipes and nutrition information to bring home.
Check our event calendar for class dates.
- Cooking simple, healthy meals
- Understanding package labels and food storage dates
- Utilizing healthy fats, whole grains, and fresh produce
- Menu planning, shopping, and budgeting tips
- Using safe food-handling techniques
- How to read a recipe
To learn more or to register for the next available class series, call 952.388.6405 or email us at NEAT@veap.org.