Trying to feed your family on a tight budget?
Nutrition and hands-on cooking courses are scheduled regularly and held in VEAP’s NEAT Kitchen. Classes help families plan for and cook healthy meals on a budget. Attendance is free, but advance registration is required. Participants taste food samples and receive recipes and nutrition information to bring home. Check out the calendar to see specific class dates.
Check our event calendar for class dates.
To learn more or to register for the next available class series, call 952.388.6405 or email us at NEAT@veap.org.
- Cooking simple, healthy meals
- Package labels and food storage dates
- Healthy fats, whole grains and fresh produce
- Menu planning, shopping and budget tips
- Safe food-handling techniques