Get your free COVID-19 vaccine at VEAP! We are pleased to host a community vaccination site at our facility.
Where: VEAP, 9600 Aldrich Ave S, Bloomington, MN 55420
What: both Moderna & Pfizer vaccines
When: Tuesday, February 22, 2022, 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Second Dose Date: Wednesday, March 16, 2022
How: No appointments necessary. Walk-ins accepted.
For Pfizer 1st & 2nd Dose: Must be 5 years-old or older
For Pfizer Booster Dose: Must be 12 years-old or older
For Moderna: Must be 18 years-old or older
*Parents must give consent for all minors and are required to be present for children ages 5-15.
What you need to receive a vaccine:
- You are required to wear a mask and comply with social distancing requirements
- You need to confirm your first name, last name, date of birth, and home address
- You do NOT need to show an ID
- You do NOT need medical insurance
- ADA accommodations available onsite
- Metro Transit: Trip Planner www.metrotransit.org/trip-planner.
- Metro Mobility Customers who are certified can call transportation providers to schedule their trips at 651-602-1111 (TTY 651-221-9886).