We have a place for you!
We offer short-term and ongoing volunteer opportunities that make an impact and work for your schedule.
Do you need to complete volunteer hours quickly?
- Whether you’re an adult or a student under the age of 18, complete a Fast Track application and schedule your first shift(s).
- You’ll volunteer sorting food donations and stocking shelves with healthy food.
Would you like to learn more about VEAP and volunteer opportunities before you get started?
- Complete a general application, join us for an informational meeting and tour, and find your final fit.
- You’ll get to know us and we’ll know you on a first name basis. Most of our volunteer opportunities fall in this category.
Are you looking for a meaningful volunteer opportunity for your group?
- Volunteer groups expand the reach and multiply the impact of VEAP. All groups are welcome for Donate & Do group volunteering opportunities.
“I live in Bloomington, and don’t like the idea that any of my neighbors struggle getting enough food, specifically healthy food, to eat. It doesn’t get more basic than food, and I appreciate the opportunity to support my community, and my fellow citizens.”
-Kay, VEAP Volunteer