Volunteer today and give the gift of hope!
Every year, VEAP relies on 3,000 volunteers to advance our mission. Last year, our volunteer corps dedicated 64,000 hours of their time and talent to ensure families in our local community have access to food– the equivalent of 31 full-time staff. VEAP simply wouldn’t be here without them!
Adults, students starting at age 12, and groups are welcome to volunteer. We’ll support you from start to finish. Our volunteers help:
- Sort food donations and stock shelves with healthy food
- Provide rides home from the food pantry
- Greet volunteers and guests
- Help visitors access the food pantry
- Assist with mobile food pantry distribution
- And more!
Already a VEAP volunteer?
Log-in to your Volgistics page below: