Take Action Together and Make an Impact Today!
Please note: All group volunteering during business hours have been suspended through July 2020 due to COVID-19. Small group requests for evening and weekend activities will be considered on a case by case basis. Please email Courtney Flug, Volunteer Director, for more information: email@example.com
More than 100,000 people experience poverty in Hennepin County alone. Your team can make a difference! Volunteer as a group and help sort food for the Food Pantry, stock shelves, and assist our visitors. Or support our Mobile Food Pantry and get out into the community delivering food directly to those in need. There’s an opportunity available for every group!
- All are welcome– work teams, families, youth groups, sports teams, and more.
- No experience necessary– we’ll provide all necessary training.
- Team building– Our group opportunities are a great chance to strengthen bonds and build realtionships with one another.
- Get out into the community– With our Mobile Food Pantry, you can make access to healthy food even simpler for our communities!
- Host a Food or Supply Drive– Donations are always welcome, and afterwards your group is invited to come repackage with us on or off-site. Diapers and toilet paper are a big need and in high-demand.
- And more! We are always open to new ideas, suggestions, and special projects.
All groups are welcome for Donate & Do opportunities!
Businesses | Corporate Teams | Faith Groups | Families | Youth Groups | Activity Clubs
After we receive your registration form we will contact you to coordinate and schedule your group. Please connect with Courtney at 952.955.8325 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any additional or specific requests. We look forward to hearing from you!
Frequently Asked Questions
“When the world seems crazy, I know that I can only do my part, and must do my part. It helps to be involved with something as basic as getting healthy food to those in need. Over the years, I have come to know VEAP as a truly remarkable organization. The solid values of this organization are demonstrated at the highest levels, and throughout our culture. It’s not hard to believe that I am truly making a difference.”