Attention; please read: Small group requests for evening and weekend activities will be considered on a case by case basis during COVID-19. Please email Courtney Flug, Volunteer Director, at email@example.com for more information.
Take action together and make an impact today!
Businesses | Corporate Teams | Faith Groups | Families | Youth Groups | Activity Clubs
Looking for a way to support your community during these uncertain times? Your team can make a difference! We 100% depend on our volunteers in everything that we do. If your group is healthy, not currently in a high-risk category, and is motivated to serve then join us today in keeping food on our community’s tables.
- Comply with the Minnesota Department of Health’s (MDH) current guidelines. We’ve changed our model to ensure the public health and safety for all involved. Learn more about these changes.
- Welcome everyone! Kids ages 9-11 are welcome to apply, but must be accompanied by an adult. Youth 12+ are able to volunteer independently.
- Don’t require experience. We’ll provide all necessary training, and make sure you and your team feel confident while serving with us.
- Help build relationships. Our group opportunities are a great way to strengthen bonds and build relationships with one another.
- Are fun! With our current service model, our opportunities include packing high-need items such as toilet paper, diapers, snack packs and other items.
After we receive your registration form we will contact you to coordinate and schedule your group. Please connect with Courtney Flug, Volunteer Director, with any additional or specific requests at 952.955.8325 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
Frequently Asked Questions
“When the world seems crazy, I know that I can only do my part, and must do my part. It helps to be involved with something as basic as getting healthy food to those in need. Over the years, I have come to know VEAP as a truly remarkable organization. The solid values of this organization are demonstrated at the highest levels, and throughout our culture. It’s not hard to believe that I am truly making a difference.”