We appreciate your willingness to support our Food Pantry! Inventory at our facility fluctuates weekly, so please bookmark this page for the latest list. Download this list as a flyer to share with your workplace, family and friends.
Presently, the items we most need include:
- Whole grain rice (1-2 pound bags)
- Whole grain pasta
- Hearty soups (high protein, low sodium)
- Whole grain cereal (like Shredded Wheat, Kashi, bran cereals, Chex, etc.)
- Canned proteins (meat and beans)
- Canned fruit and vegetables
- Toilet paper
- Paper towels
- Diapers (size 5-7) and baby wipes
- Cooking oil
- Baking essentials (flour, sugar, spices, baking soda/powder)
- Laundry detergent
- Dish soap
- Personal care items (shampoo, toothpaste, hand soap, shaving cream, toiletries, etc.)
- Gluten-free products (whole grains like brown rice, wild rice, quinoa, cornmeal; nut flours and butters; rice crackers, GF snacks, etc. Check for gluten-free product label.)
- Birthday cake frosting, birthday-themed napkins/plates, cake mix, small birthday party favors like chalk, bubbles or bags of balloons
- Paper bags and re-usable totes (We’ll always take your extra paper grocery bags. We are not accepting plastic bag donations).
Items we cannot accept include: clothing, medicine, winter gear, furniture, medical equipment, toys (temporarily suspended), and utensils. Please visit our resource page for a list of other community partners that may take these items.
There’s no need to make an appointment to drop off items. Simply pull around to the back of the building and head to Door 4, underneath the outdoor over-hang. We can provide you a donation receipt, if needed.
If you have any questions about this list or you’d like more guidance about a specific donation, please email Caley at [email protected] (that’s her pictured here!) She’s happy to help.