We appreciate your willingness to support our Food Pantry! Inventory at our facility fluctuates weekly, so please bookmark this page for the latest list.
Presently, the items we most need include:
- Diapers, size 5 & 6
- Laundry detergent
- Personal care and household items: shampoo, toothpaste, soap, shaving cream, toiletries, etc.
- Paper products: toilet paper, paper towels, napkins
- Gluten-free products (whole grains like brown rice, wild rice, quinoa, cornmeal; nut flours and butters; rice crackers, GF snacks, etc. Check for gluten-free product label.)
- Whole grain cereal (like Shredded Wheat, Kashi, bran cereals, Chex, etc.)
- Paper bags (We’ll always take your extra paper grocery bags. We are not accepting plastic bag donations).
Items we cannot accept include: clothing, winter gear, furniture, medical equipment, toys (temporarily suspended), and utensils. Please visit our resource page for a list of other community partners that may take these items.
If you have any questions about this list or about starting a food drive, please email Caley at firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you for your support!